- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Jr Bucs Sports
- Inside Sports
- Fan Zone
- In The News
- Bucs Sweep Villa Rica (4/25/2015)
Bucs sweep Villa Rica
Allatoona wrapped up the 2015 regular season by sweeping hte Villa Rica Wildcats (8-5 and 8-0). The team finished the year with a 24-2 record and will now await the first round of the state playoffs.
- AHS Bucs Clinch Back to Back Region Championships (4/22/2015)
Emerson, GAAllatoona did something that no other squad had ever done and that was to clinch back to back region championships. Behind the hot bat of Blake Bradley (6 hits & 6 rbi’s), the Bucs blanked region foe, Lithia Springs, 11-0 and 10-0 in a DH at Lakepoint Sports. Jacob Davenport and Skylar McPhee combined on a 2-hit shutout in game one and Brandon Rainey & Nick Gomez joined together to throw the first Buc “No-hitter” of the season in game two. The wins move the squad to 22-2 on the season with only two games vs Villa Rica remaining.
- Bucs Pick Up Two Critical Region Wins (4/16/2015)Emerson, GAAllatoona finally took the field again at LakePoint after a few days of rain and picked up two critical region wins (3-0, 9-1) over Paulding County. In the first game of the DH, Blake Bradley picked up the win with five strong innings before yielding to Justin Evans who threw two scoreless and picked up his third save. Grayson Harbin & Blake Bradley each picked up two hits to lead the Bucs at the plate.In the nightcap, the Bucs jumped to an early lead and never looked back in route to their 20th victory of the season. Kyle Jacobsen picked up the W going four innings while yielding just one run. Skylar McPhee pitched two scoreless innings and Justin Guyton shut the door in the final inning. At the plate, Allatoona had eleven hits with Drew Swanson picking up three and Blake Bradley had two more. Bradley, Jordeyn Lewis & Brady Eeles all knocked in two runs a piece.Allatoona moves to 20-2 on the season and now has only four region games remaining. The squad will return to action on Friday, weather permitting, against Lithia Springs at 5:55pm on Buccaneer Field.
- Allatoona Completes Florida Trip with Big Win (4/12/2015)Allatoona completed their Florida trip with a big 2-1 victory over 8A power, Timber Creek. The Bucs got the go-ahead run across with a sac fly off the bat of Brady Eeles scoring Justin Evans from 3rd base. The squad had other opportunities to push across the go ahead run but waited until extra innings to get the W. Jacob Davenport, Nick Gomez, Brian DeCarlo & Justin Evans combined to limit Timber Creek to just one run over the nine inning affair. Evans picked up the win throwing two scoreless innings in relief.The Bucs will return to region play on Monday against the Patriots of Paulding County on the road.
- Bucs Continue Winning Ways (4/12/2015)Orlando, FLBucs Continue Winning WaysAllatoona (17-2) made the most of their hits to record a 3-1 victory over Cypress Creek High School in Orlando, FL. The Bucs scored one in the top of the first and their final run in the top of the 7th to get enough for the victory over the Bears of Cypress Creek. Grayson Harbin went four strong innings giving up one run while surrendering only two hits and striking out four. Justin Guyton came on in relief throwing two scoreless and Justin Evans closed it out picking up his second save of the season.The team will now prepare to play Timber Creek High School on Friday at 7:30pm.
Baseball Info Center
Follow Us & Join the Conversation
- Women's Sports
Copyright © 2011-2012 Allatoona High School All Rights Reserved.
Website Design and Hosting by:Cegmag Solutions, Inc.