- Men's Sports
- Women's Sports
- Jr Bucs Sports
- Inside Sports
- Fan Zone
- In The News
- Bucs Defeat Chapel Hill 8-2 (3/29/2015)Allatoona pickes up another region winAcworth, GAThe Buccaneers pushed their record to (13-2, 8-1) on the season with a 8-2 victory over the Chapel Hill Panthers. Bucs starter, Grayson Harbin, went 5 strong innings en route to his second victory of the season. Brian DeCarlo came on out of the pen with two scoreless innings of relief. The Bucs made the most of their 10 hits and took an early lead and built throughout the contest.Allatoona will travel to Chapel Hill on Monday for the second game of the series.
- Bucs Defeat South Paulding (3/26/2015)
Allatoona wasted no time jumping on South Paulding with five runs in the first inning and three in the second inning en route to a 10-1 victory. Behind the bats of multiple Bucs, the squad banged out 10 hits with 4 of those being for extra bases. Buc pitchers, Blake Bradley, Nick Gomez and Trey Horton scattered six hits while giving up just one run. Bradley picked up his fourth win of the year on the hill.Allatoona will get in a much needed practice on Thursday before returning the diamond on Friday with Chapel Hill traveling to Buccaneer Field.
- Bucs Win a Thriller (3/25/2015)
Bucs win a thriller
Allatoona (10-2, 6-1)traveled to South Paulding and battled for eight innings before pulling out a 4-2 victory in their last at bat. The heroes at the plate were Grayson Harbin and Drew Swanson who drove a fastball in the right field corner scoring two Bucs to take the lead in the 8th. Kyle Jacobsen threw six strong innings scattering five hits over six innings while striking out six and walking only one. Justin Evans (1-0) came on in relief to throw two scoreless innings and pick up his first varsity win on the mound.
South Paulding will now travel to Buccaneer Field for a rematch at 5:55pm on Wednesday.
- Bucs sweep Hornets & Jaguars (3/22/2015)Allatoona (9-2, 4-1) completed a huge region sweep over region rival Hiram with 10-0 (six inning) victory at Buccaneer Field. Blake Bradley (3-0) went the distance while giving up only one hit which came in the Hornets final inning. Jordeyn Lewis kept up his hot hitting at the plate going three for three and knocking in one run. Justin Evans, Grayson Harbin & Kyle Jacobson all picked up two rbi’s a piece in the run rule victory.Saturday found the Buccaneers winning 14-0 in five innings over New Manchester. Jacob Davenport (2-0) went three innngs giving up two hits and recording five strikeouts in route to the victory. Connor Lynch & Skylar McPhee both threw scoreless innings in relief. At the plate, the Bucs were led by Brady Eeles, Justin Evans & Kyle Jacobsen who each contributed three hits a piece. Jacobsen also got his first homerun of the season.Allatoona now moves to 10-2 on the season and 5-1 in region play. The Buccanners will travel on Monday to South Paulding for a 5:55pm first-pitch.
- Bucs Bats Stay Hot (3/19/2015)Hiram, GaAllatoona moved to 8-2 on the season and 3-1 in region play by downing the Hiram Hornets 15-4. The squad hammered out 18 hits in route to the big region victory. Blake Bradley continued his torrid pace at the plate with his first homerun of the season.Sophomore, Brian Decarlo picked up the win on the mound going five strong innings and fellow sophomore Tyler Escue, came on and threw two scoreless frames to finish up the evening.The team now will prepare to travel to New Manchester on Thursday.
Baseball Info Center
Follow Us & Join the Conversation
- Women's Sports
Copyright © 2011-2012 Allatoona High School All Rights Reserved.
Website Design and Hosting by:Cegmag Solutions, Inc.